Terms of Services
Please, read these mandatory terms of service before visiting or using our website. These terms of services govern the use of our services (website, its policies, and services called services) and act as a legally binding agreement between MAVIE CONNECT (hereinafter referred to as “we/ our/ us/ company) and users (hereinafter referred to as customer/client/ user/ you/ your). All rights and obligations of the users regarding the use of our services are incorporated in these terms of service.
You hereby agree to be bound by these terms of services including all information, tools, additional terms and conditions, and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. If you do not agree with these terms of services or any part thereof we strongly recommend that do not access our website or use the services that we offer.
By accessing our site, you acknowledge that you are a major or have attained the age of 18 years. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use our site and attain our services with legal parental or guardian consent. Consequently, you commit that you are a minimum of 18 years of age or more or holding legal parental or guardian consent and legally competent to enter into these terms of services hereinafter mentioned, or else please, immediately exit the site.
RIGHT TO AMEND THE TERMS OF SERVICES
MAVIE CONNECT reserve the rights to change, modify, or discontinue the terms of services including product prices at any time, temporarily or permanently, without notice except for mentioning the last updated “date”. If you continue to use our services after the updates, it will constitute your consent to the updates. The updated terms of services will automatically be effective from the date of update. It is your responsibility to periodically check the terms of services page for updates.
MEDICAL / MEMBERSHIP DISCLAIMER
The Client understands that the role of the Mavie Connect/Membership is not to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, condition or other physical or mental ailment of the human body. The Client understands that it is their responsibility to consult with a health care provider before engaging in any membership classes/yoga/meditation/educational classes.
SUBSCRIPTION OR MEMBERSHIP FEE REFUND
MAVIE CONNECT does not issue refunds on any membership or subscription fees/ class payments that have already been processed. You hereby agree that you will not claim a refund of the fee in any case, for any reason and under any circumstances. If you are not interested to avail of any of our services for any reason, you may discontinue by cancelling your membership. In that case, you will not be charged for the upcoming monthly payment.
You hereby warrant that any expenses or loss caused to the MAVIE CONNECT out of a such claim by you or anyone under your supervision shall be borne by you.
“User Personal Information” is any information about one of our Users which could, alone or together with other information, personally identify them or otherwise be reasonably linked or connected with them. Information such as a username and password, an email address, a real name, an Internet protocol (IP) address, and a photograph are examples of “User Personal Information.”
User Personal Information does not include aggregated, non-personally-identifying information that does not identify a User or cannot otherwise be reasonably linked or connected with them. We may use such aggregated, non-personally identifying information for research purposes and to operate, analyze, improve, and optimize our Website and Service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND COMPLAINTS
Unless otherwise explicitly provided, we possess the ownership of this website including source code, all information, pictures, designs, data, website designs, audio, video, text, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of Canada, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, shared, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission
YOUR ONLINE RECORD AND ACCOUNT DETAILS
You are legally bound under these terms of services to provide updated, complete, and accurate information. If your details or other data changed, including email address, credit card numbers, and expiration dates. In that case, you must promptly update the same and inform us immediately.
USER SUBMITTED CONTENT AND FEEDBACK
We may allow our users to post comments or feedback on “users accessible areas” such as message boards, forums, and member profiles that will be accessible by the user population generally. Concerning any such message, feedback, data, image, text, photos, graphics, audio, video, or other material you choose to post to such user-accessible areas of our website or any of our social media platforms, while you possess any and all of your lawfully owned rights to such content, or that any creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials you send to us, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise you grant MAVIE CONNECT a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, change, publish, distribute, perform and display such content which you provide. You also allow any user of our website to access, display, view, store, distribute, and prepare derivative works of such content that you place in user-accessible areas of our website. We will pay no compensation to you or any other person or entity concerning the posting or use of your content. We hold the authority to use or remove your content at any time at our sole discretion. You agree that MAVIE CONNECT holds no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, concerning your content. You warrant that you are, under the law, entitled to own and control all necessary rights to the content that you post. You warrant that the posted content is accurate and that the use of the content is not violative of these Terms generally and to the requirements of Section 11 (Acceptable Use) particularly. You also warrant that your content will not cause injury to any person or entity and that you will indemnify MAVIE CONNECT for all claims resulting from the content you supply.
We assume no liability for any content uploaded, transmitted, or downloaded by you or any third party or for mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you may encounter. As the site providers, we are only a forum and represent no liability for the comments, representations, or content posted by users of the website, and the opinions, if any, expressed therein are those of the website users providing such content and not those of ours. MAVIE CONNECT discourages you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be termed as inappropriate or unpopular views; however, we reserve the right to take necessary action we deem appropriate in cases where the website is used to disseminate statements that are harmful or provocative.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES
While accessing and using our website, you may find links to third-party websites not operated by us. These links to third-party websites are provided for your convenience and may not be taken as our affiliates or endorsement of the content represented therein. We do not hold any control over these websites, their policies, data protection, and privacy; therefore, we are not responsible for the contents, policies, or privacy of these websites. Access to any other websites linked to this website is at your own risk and discretion. When leaving the website, you should carefully review that third-party website’s applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data collection practices.
You agree to use our website and the content herein (whether provided by us or others), in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. In addition to that, you commit that your use of the website or content including social media platforms shall not be used in any manner that:
- is unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, abusive, defamatory, disparage, slanderous, obscene, indecent, invasive of another’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive, or hateful;
- violates someone else’s patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark or other intellectual property or other rights;
- removes any proprietary notices or labels on the Content;
- provoke violence, criminal conduct, or the infringing of any local, provincial, national or international law or the rights of any third party;
- interferes with others using the website;
- disrupts, interferes, or inhibits any other user from enjoying the websites or other affiliated or linked websites, material, contents and/or services.
- uses any robot, spider, or other such programmatic or automatic device, to obtain information from the website or otherwise monitor or copy any portion of the website, products, and/or services;
- creates a false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- prepares, compiles, uses, downloads, or otherwise copies any user information and/or usage information for any portion thereof, or transmits, provide or otherwise distributes (whether or not for a fee) such information to any third party;
- uses any MAVIE CONNECT domain name as a pseudonymous return email address;
- reproduces, duplicates, copies, sells, trades, resells, or exploits for any commercial purposes, any portion of the website or content, use of the website, or access to the website;
- publishes, publicly performs or displays, or distributes to any third party any content, including reproduction on any computer network or broadcast or publications media;
- systematically collects and uses any content including the use of any data mining, or similar data gathering and extraction methods;
- makes derivative uses of the websites or the Content;
- modifies, translates, decompiles, disassembles, uses reverse engineering, or otherwise attempts to derive the source code for the computer systems and other technology that operate our website. For purposes of these Terms, “reverse engineering” shall include the examination or analysis of the website to determine the source code, structure, organization, internal design, algorithms or encryption devices of our website’s underlying technology.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of our website, including any content or information contained therein, any website-related service that is provided to you, is at your sole risk. our site, including any content, or information contained with the website and any website-related service, is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Mavie Connect and its other related parties, and their respective officers, agents, representatives, and employees expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, statutory, or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose, title, accuracy of data and non-infringement. because some jurisdictions may not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, some of these exclusions may not apply to you.
- Mavie Connect and related parties, and their respective officers, agents, representatives, and employees make no warranty that (i) our site will meet your requirements, (ii) materials, or content available for download from the website are free of infection or viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties; (iii) our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure (including free from unauthorized access), provide continuous storage or access, or error-free, (iv) the results that may be obtained from the use of our website will be accurate, complete or reliable, (v) the quality of any services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through our website will meet your expectations, and (vi) any errors in our website will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded, uploaded, or otherwise obtained through the use of our website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or business or loss of data that results from the download or upload of any such material or the use of our website.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Mavie Connect or from our website shall create any warranty. advice or information received by means of our website should not be relied upon for significant personal, business, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your particular situation.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MAVIE CONNECT and its underlying content and service providers, and licensors, and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Submitted Material or any other content you submit, post or upload to or transmit through our website, your use of our website, your connection to our website, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any law or the rights of another. These obligations will survive any termination of your relationship with MAVIE CONNECT or your use of our website. MAVIE CONNECT reserves the right to assume the defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with MAVIE CONNECT in asserting any available defences.
Neither party will be in default for failing to perform any obligation, other than payment of monies, if the failure is caused solely by conditions beyond the parties’ respective control, including acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, terrorism, failure of third-party networking equipment, illegal acts of third parties, failure of the public internet or changes in the accessibility of third-party websites, power outages, labor disputes, or governmental demands or restrictions.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
MAVIE CONNECT shall have the right immediately to terminate this agreement with you and your use of the Website if it determines in its sole discretion that you have breached any of these Legal Terms of Services or otherwise been engaged in conduct in which MAVIE CONNECT determines in its sole discretion to be unacceptable.